8.11.2010

Jump for Joy!

Hey, all!

I hope you're having a happy week...I don't know about you, but my week is going by super, super slooooooooow. Is it bad that it's only Wednesday and I am eagerly awaiting the weekend? Hmmm...

I wanted to share a layout that I created this weekend. I made it using an old PageMaps sketch. I thought this was the perfect way to use up some of my Crate Paper and ribbon scraps...And anything that helps me to use up scraps is a good thing in my book.
Aren't those pictures so much fun? Two of my best friends came to visit me at the end of June and we had so much fun catching up...and jumping around on the beach at night, being total dorks (no alcohol was involved...I promise).

Thanks for stopping by!! (And for more info about the current SOTB DT call contest, click here)

2 comments:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Way cute! I love how you mixed the paper & ribbons strips in with the little calendar. Fun page, fun colors and fun pics :)

Deana said...

Love how you cut up the calendar & then added the coordinating strips of paper! Cute page! :-)