11.25.2010

December Daily Foundation Pages 11 - 15

Hello, everyone! I'm here to share more of my December Daily Foundation Pages. Are you getting tired of these posts yet????
The only page I have anything to say about is the one for Day 14...These are my Christmas cards for this year (only $6.99 at Target...and I LOVE them!). I try to save an Xmas card from every year so I can remeber what I sent out...it's fun to see how my style changes from year to year.

Thanks for stopping by...and for my friends in the USA...HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

For my December Daily cover, click here.
For foundation pages 1-5, click here.
For foundation pages 6-10, click here.

2 comments:

Paz said...

Hi there!!! First of all Happy Thanksgiving, second of all thank you for leaving a comment on my blog:) I love your DD pages, such a great assortment!!! Hope you have a wonderful day.
Patty

Antonia Krajicek said...

I'm loving all of your foundation pages so far. You're going to have one fun album when you're done :)