9.16.2011

Punky Scraps Sketch Challenge

Hi, everyone! Happy Friday!

Today there is a new challenge posted at Punky Scraps. It's a sketch challenge. I always love those. It's so fun to see how everyone can interpret one sketch so differently. Here is what I created:

I'm happy to be using some of my Studio Calico "Boardwalk" kit. I love the colors in there...and it's perfect fro scrapping pics from our Catalina trip.

Now it's your turn! Head on over to Punky Scraps to see the sketch and play along!

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Studio Calico, Crate Paper for Studio Calico; Twine: My Mind's Eys; Alphas: Studio Calico, Sassafras;Canvas: Pink Paislee; Sticker: American Crafts; Paint: Apple Barrel

4 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Do you have a special punch that makes those shapes or was it a shape that was part of the paper pattern and you just cut it out? Or do you do it by hand? I love it.

Ashley Van Etten said...

I love those hexagons!! Fab page!!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

So cute! Loving all of that GREEN! And those fun hexagons :)

misty said...

the hexagos look fantastic! The entire page looks awesome and I always love your title work!