11.11.2011

It's December Daily Time!

Yay! Last year was my first year doing the December Daily project. At the time, I wasn't sure if it would be a good project for me or not. I don't have kids and I didn't feel like there were a whole lot of happenings that I could put into this project. However, I was wrong. I love my December Daily from last year, so of course, I had to participate again this year. And since I had a long weekend, I figured there was no better time to start. So tonight, I will share my cover with you. It kinda fits in to that messy style I've been digging so much lately:
Are you doing a December Daily this year? If so, I'd love to see your progress...just share the link here! :-)

Patterned Paper, Wooden shapes: Studio Calico; Alphas, Red tag:
American Crafts; Brad/Tag: Echo Park; Rub Ons: 7Gypsies; Paint: Apple Barrel

6 comments:

pnkgeeni said...

I'm doing a December daily this year.

Michelle Hernandez said...

WHo said you needed to have kids girlie? You'' enjoy your more I'm sure- shopping and wrapping with Lola is.... not fun. Watching her in open the presents is worth it though. LOVE this cover! Will try to join in with you- I haven't bought any kits I wil just use what I have on hand.

misty said...

great idea! I love your cover as well!!!

🌈🌈🌈 said...

can't wait to see the rest!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Cute start to the album! I remember how adorable yours was last year. I'm still on the fence about making one. If time permits, hopefully I can :)

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I love that cover with the haphazard ribbon.

I am not doing a December Daily. I'm afraid I won't have much to put in it b/c I know we won't be doing anything every day of the month of December. As you post yours, I'll look and see how you've done it and maybe next year I'll try my hand at one!