4.06.2012

Hey, everyone! It's Friday, which means there's a new challnege over at Punky Scraps today! For this week's prompt, we had to take inspiration from a fun, colorful image (go check it out here). Here is what I created:
And here are a few close-ups, since the picture is a bit hard to see:
Thanks so much for stopping by! Go check out Punky Scraps to see what the other fabulous ladies created!

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned paper: Pebbles; Tag: Paper Source; Punch: EK Success; Paint: Apple Barrel; Chipboard Frame: American Crafts; Paper Border: Doodlebug Design; Stamp: American Crafts

3 comments:

Paz said...

Fun layout Kat!! Love the colors and the gray paint splatter:)

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I see that awesome paper you're rationing *wink*! Seriously though, what a fun page and photo. I too love the grey paint splatters :)

Michelle Hernandez said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog today- that project means a lot to me and I'm glad it's well received by other scrappy gals I respect. :)
This is a great page- love that stripped O and I see you used your fave rainbow chevron paper as a detail again- I do the exact same thing so it was fun to read that when you posted it. LOVE the silver paint drips too!