9.04.2012

Final Trendspotting Layout

Hi, everyone!  I hope you had a nice holiday. 

I wanted to stop in real fast and share the final layout that I made for my trendspotting class, although, it will porbably not be my final layout using these trends.  I loved the class and actually really like all the layouts that I made for it.  In addition to the Trendspotting class, I also used a Studio Calico sketch as the basis for my layout:

Thanks for stopping by!

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: October Afternoon, Pebbles, Jillibean Soup; DieCuts, Stickers: October Afternoon; Alphas: Basic Grey, October Afternoon; Wooden Shapes: Studio Calico

1 comment:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Such a cute page! I'll have to watch to see if they offer the class again. It sounds so fun :)