1.21.2014

PL update!

Hey, everyone!  I have a few Project Life spreads to share with you today.  The first one documents Week #2 of the year.  We were in Hawaii for the whole week.  (Sigh.  I miss it so much already and want to go back so badly!)  This spread was a lot of fun for me to make because I finally got to use a 12x12 photo.  I've wanted to do this for awhile now, but never really had a good occasion to do so.  I thought this picture would be perfect to blow up and use.

The right side of this spread was inspired by a fabulous layout created by Susan Weinroth. I even used the same paper as her because it worked so well with my photos!
 
The next spread to share is from Week 51 of 2013.  I have a few random weeks from the year that I need to finish up before I can officially close out my 2013 Project Life album.  I'm really hoping to get them all completed in the next few weeks. 
This spread was made using only the Cocoa Daisy Day in the Life kit.  My goal this year is to try to make one spread a month using the CD supplies, one spread a month using my Studio Calico supplies and the other spreads can be made using anything.  I really need to put my supplies to use this year.  And of course, I had to document my Stitch Fix experience!
 
Week 2: Page Protector: Recollections; Cardstock: Bazzill;  Patterned Paper: Crate Paper; Wooden Letters: Pink Paislee; Wooden Shapes: Studio Calico; Enamel Dots: Doodlebug Design; Badges: Studio Calico; Evalicious; Paperclips: Freckled Fawn; Script Stickers: Heidi Swapp; Clothespin: American Crafts; Calendar: Hello Forever; Star Stickers, Sunburst: Studio Calico; Alpha Stickers: October Afternoon, Pebbles
 
Week 51: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design F); Journaling Cards: Cocoa Daisy, Evalicious; Alphas: October Afternoon; Wood Veneers: Cocoa Daisy, Studio Calico; Puffy Stickers: Evalicious; Label Stickers: Pink Paislee

1 comment:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

What a beautiful picture! That's definitely 12x12 worthy. Super jealous of your Hawaii trip.