3.04.2014

PL Update || Weeks 8 & 9

Good morning, everyone!!
 
I am popping in super fast to share my latest two weeks of Project Life.  I got a week behind last week and I knew I needed to work my butt off to catch back up.  I LOVE this project, but it somehow becomes waaaaay less fun when you're playing catch up!
 
Week 8:
This one was made with a combination of my Cocoa Daisy and Studio Calico kits.  Both kits were so colorful that I thought my spread would end up super colorful, too.  I guess my creative spirit wanted to go in a different direction ;-)
 
Week 9:
I finally made a confetti pocket for this year!  I shockingly realized that I had yet to do a confetti pocket for 2014 and decided to rectify that situation immediately.  What was I thinking?!?
 
I also had a lot of fun playing and creating this week's title card:
 
Thanks for stopping in!
 
Supplies:
 
Week 8: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design A); Journaling Cards: Studio Calico, Evalicious, Washi Tpae, Wood Veneers, Word Stickers: Studio Calico; Puffy Stickers: Evalicious; Alphas: October Afternoon; Labels: Heidi Swapp, Kaitlin Sheaffer; Calendar Card, Chipboard: Hello Forever for Studio Calico' Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye
 
Week 9: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design F); Journaling Cards: Studio Calico, Becky Higgins; Scripted Word Stickers: Heidi Swapp; Alphas: Studio Calico, Basic Grey; Labels: Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp; Chipboard Shapes, Wood Veneers: Studio Calico, Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye; Puffy Hearts: Studio Calico, Lily Bee Designs; Washi Tape: Studio Calico, American Crafts, Tim Holts, Mt;Staples: Tim Holtz

No comments: