2.24.2015

Love Him || Clique Kits

Good morning, everyone!  I have a new layout up on the Clique Kits blog this morning using the March Kit, J'Adore.  I LOVE this kit.  When I first received it, I didn't think I would like it because it's not my usual style, but now, I just ADORE IT!  The We R Memory Keepers papers are simply awesome.

Today's post is focusing on one of my favorite products in the kit: the phrase stickers from Cosmo Cricket.  I loved incorporating the stickers directly in my journaling to create this layout about E:

Here is a close-up of the journaling:

As always, if you like what you see, use code KAT10 to get 10% off your purchase in the Clique Kits' store!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Transparencies: We R Memory Keepers; Alphas: Pink Paislee; Stickers: Cosmo Cricket; Ticket: The Polka Dot Barn; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Sequins, Badge: Clique Kits

No comments: