3.12.2015

Clique Kits || 2 More Layouts

Y'all, brace yourselves!  I have not one, but TWO, layouts to share today that aren't on a white background...granted, they are on kraft backgrounds, which is still fairly neutral, but I'm pretty proud of myself!

The first one is up on the Clique Kits' blog today.  I modified one of the awesome March cut files to create a background of sorts:

The second one was on the Clique Kits' blog a few days ago.  E says the "O" in "Hello" isn't very visible, but even then, that word probably still accurately describes bath time with the little niece...ha! For this one, I was talking about going monochromatic (mint) and coloring a lot of the black and white papers in the kit to your desired color.

This was an awesome kit to work with - surprisingly one of my favorites.  When I first received the kit, I had no idea what I would do because it's not my usual style, but I really love all the projects I was able to create with it.  That's the beauty of being on the Clique Kits team - they totally push me outside of my comfort zone!

Thanks for popping in.

Layout 1: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers; Alphas: Pink Paislee; Printables, Sequins: Clique Kits; Enamel Dots: The Eyelet Outlet; Phrase Stickers: Cosmo Cricket

Layout 2: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers; Alphas: Pink Paislee; Mist: Heidi Swapp, Studio Calico; Printables, Sequins: Clique Kits; Wooden Heart: We Blow Kisses; Mask: Heidi Swapp; Phrase Stickers: Cosmo Cricket

No comments: