4.12.2015

The Studio || Sketch Challenge (Using SpiegelMom Scraps Products)

Good morning, everyone!!  There is a new challenge posted at The Studio this morning - and it's a sketch challenge...yaaaaaaaaay!  (I obviously love those!).

Here is the sketch:

And here is my layout:

A few cool things about this layout - I used a patterned paper background - that happens, like....NEVER!  It's a big step if I use something other than white cardstock.  I know it's silly, but I'm so proud of myself...haha.

The other cool thing about this layout is that you can get most of the embellies on this layout from the SpiegelMom Scraps store.  Here are the links to the products I used:


If you see anything that you want to buy from the store, used code KAT10 and you'll save 10%!

I hope you can play along with us at The Studio!

Patterned Paper: Amy Tangerine for American Crafts, Studio Calico; Alphas: Pink Paislee; Wood Veneer: Studio Calico; Sequins, Tag, Doilies, Washi Tape, Paperclip: SpiegelMom Scraps

3 comments:

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Super cute layout Kat!! I love how you used that awesome sketch!! AND that you used a pattern paper background :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the doilies!!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Super cute pic, Kat, and I just love your gray and orange palette! Perfect placement of your doilies, too!