8.10.2015

Pool Fun || The Cut Shoppe + SpiegelMom Scraps

Hey, everyone!  I have a new layout up at The Cut Shoppe today!

I got really excited about the "Make a Splash" cut file when I saw it and instantly thought it would be really cool to blow up the stacked words to make a background.  It really was perfect or highlighting photos of my niece at the pool.  I cut out the stacked words and the sun and water-colored them before removing them from my cutting mat.

I kept the rest of the layout pretty simple because I really think the cut file looks so good on its own!  But, I had to add in some of my favorite sequins from the SpiegelMom Scraps Shop - I am really digging this pretty blue color right now!

Here is the cut file that I used on this layout:


Thanks for popping in - hope you are enjoying your Summer days!!

Cardstock: American Crafts; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps; Cut Files: The Cut Shoppe; Die Cuts: Basic Grey; Rub Ons, Label Sticker: Heidi Swapp; Wooden Banner: My Mind's Eye

No comments: