9.19.2015

Some Pretty Little Studio Shares...

Yay!  It's the weekend!  I'm hoping to work on a few scrap projects and just relax...work has been a bit crazy, so I need the down time!

I wanted to pop in and share a couple of projects that I created for Pretty Little Studio.  The first one may be a bit of a surprise, but I told you that I that I was in a card mood recently:


I love the soft colors and patterns in the You & Me collection - so pretty!!

The next project is a layout I created for a Pinterest inspired post.

Here is the image:

Here is my layout:



I was inspired by the colors to use the "Let's Go" collection.  The layers of pillows inspired me to use lots of layers on my layout.  And the red metal headboard inspired me t do some fun misting for my background work.

Thanks for stopping in today - hope your weekend is great!!

Card: Cardstock: American Crafts; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

Layout: Cardstock: Recollections; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Doily: SpiegelMom Scraps; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and designs!!!!!1