10.08.2015

October Challenge || Clique Kits

Hey, everyone!!  The October challenge at Clique Kits went up last weekend!  Same rules as always: make anything!  You don't have to use a Clique Kit and you can enter up to three times in a month. How awesome is that?!?!

For my challenge layout this month I used October's kit, Funfetti (isn't that the best name?!?!).  It is chock full of Pinkfresh Studio goodness.  I decided to make this layout of my nephew:

It was actually baby's first scrapbook page, as I made this layout just a few days after he was born.  I love my nieces and nephew!!

As always, thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you can play along with us this month!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Alphas, Puffy Stickers, Wood Veneers: Pinkfresh Studio; Mist: Studio Calico; Doily: SpiegelMom Scraps; Sequins: Clique Kits

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that precious photo and the colors!!!!!!!!!!

Kim Oedekoven said...

Soft and sweet like a newborn! Precious!