12.24.2015

Merry Christmas Eve

Good morning, everyone!  Merry Christmas Eve!!  I hope you and your family have a safe and happy holiday season!

I wanted to pop in and quickly share a few Christmas projects.

The first is some gift-wrapping that I did using some Bella Blvd products.  The Bella team did a Secret Santa gift exchange this year, so these were the gifts that I gave.  I had too much fun wrapping these:



The second is a layout I have up on the Pretty Little Studio blog this morning.  I love the fun colors of the Merry & Bright collection and I love this adorable photo of Moose Dog in front of our tree.  A perfect combination!

Thanks again for stopping by - Merry Christmas!!

Gifts: Base Paper: Target; Tags: SpiegelMom Scraps; Staples: Tim Holtz; Everything Else: Bella Blvd (Twine unknown)

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp Staples: Tim Holtz; Doily: SpiegelMom Scraps; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I just loveeeeeeee these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

I don't know if I could bring myself to tear into that present!

Love your layout! Thanks for sharing!