5.30.2016

Playing Catch-Up

So...I am so far behind on blogging it's kind of tragic.  I have been crazy busy recently.  I don't even get to read my blog list anymore and I know I'm doing the bare minimum here.  I am taking advantage  of my holiday and working on scheduling some posts.  This Summer is shaping up to be a rather crazy one so I make no promises that my blog situation will get much better.  :)

Tonight I'm sharing a layout that I had up last week highlighting Pretty Little Studio's Tiny ABCs.  I love the Tiny ABCs, especially the vellum ones :)

For my layout I decided to use the ABCs to make a border on my layout about my nieces walking to the school bus.  Here's what I came up with:
201624
I used some of my paper scraps to anchor my photos.
detail1detail2
I am also totally in love with those puffy yellow alphas from Studio Calico.  I purchased one of their mystery boxes and I have to say these alphas are my favorite thing from the box (I was a little underwhelmed unfortunately.)  I wish I had gotten a ton more - they are pretty much the perfect size and font!

Anywho, here's to hoping I do better on the blogging front in this next month!  Have a good work week!

No comments: