6.05.2016

Birthday Card || Pretty Little Studio

Good morning, all!  I am popping in to share a card that I have up on the Pretty Little Studio blog today!

I have a busy Summer planned, so while I still have a little bit of free time on my hands, I decided to get a jump start on some of my Summer cards, including making a birthday card for my Dad.  He is always looking for a new adventure, so I decided that mixing the Treasure Island and Let's Go collections for this card would be best.  I also added in some of the die cut sentiments from the Wonderland collection.  Just goes to show how well the PLS collections mix and match with one another!  Here is my card:
201625
I love the fun color combo that I used here.  The bright yellow, turquoise and grey with pops of coral look so good together - masculine and fun!
card close-up
Happy Sunday!

Cardstock: American Crafts; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: