7.02.2016

Lots of Layers || Clique Kits

Hello!  Happy weekend! :o)
Today I am popping in to share another layout made with the Clique Kits Raskog Kit.  I usually have a semi-plan for how I want to arrange my page before I begin, but recently I've been sitting down with no real plan in mind.  That's what I did for this page.  I knew I wanted to incorporate a lot of layers, but after that, I really didn't know what I wanted to do.
I was so happy with the color scheme that ended up emerging on this page: black, white, grey, yellow, green and blue - so pretty! The colors look really nice with the handsome pictures of my Moose Dog :o)
moosedog_detail1
After I had my pictures matted, I just started playing with scraps of paper and layered away.  I moved things all around until I got everything just where I wanted it.  I guess you could say that I "free-styled" this one:
katbenjamin_moosedog
Here is one last close-up...I kinda love those Bella Blvd/Illustrated Faith Enamel Hearts add on!
moosedog_detail2
Thanks for stopping by today - enjoy the weekend!
Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps; Enamel Hearts: Bella Blvd; Patterned Paper, Alphas, Acetate Word, Rubber Banner: Pinkfresh Studio; Cut Outs, Flair: Clique Kits

No comments: