10.13.2017

My First 2-Page Layout!



Good morning everyone!  Happy Friday!  I'm excited to share my most recent Pretty Little Studio layout with you.  I've been scrapbooking for 9 years and this is the first time I have ever created a double page layout!!  The whole idea of a 2-pager always kind of terrified me, but this one came together for me really easily.

As you know, my little girl, Piper, was born in August. I bought those fun monthly stickers so I can take pictures of her every month.  I decided that I would also make a monthly spread of some of my favorite photos from the month and re-use the monthly stickers on the layouts.  For the first month, I decided to use the super pretty Beautiful Day collection.  The colors and patterns are so pretty and really compliment the monthly sticker well.



Here is the whole layout:
And a closer look at each page:
Do you create 2-page layouts?

No comments: