12.25.2017

Ho Ho Ho || Pretty Little Studio

Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope you have a wonderful, fabulous day!

I wanted to pop in and share a layout that I made recently for a Pretty Little Studio Instahop.  I combined the pretty Wonderland collection with a cute file from Just Nick Studio and really love how it turned out.  The colors of the collection are so pretty and are such a fresh take on a traditional holiday palette.


Love this photo of my girl holding a candy cane.  She wen through a stage where she looked totally surprised every time I tried to take her photo...made for some very cute pictures....even though we didn't capture a lot of smiles :)

Have a beautiful Christmas Day!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Cute File: Just Nick Studio; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Background Paper: Studio Calico; Date Stamp: Shimelle for American Crafts; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: