6.29.2018

I'm Baaaaaackkkk!!!

I know, I know...I've been super MIA these last few months.  I have a good reason!  I started working again full-time at the end of March and I was finishing up grad school (which I just completed last weekend!) and all my free time was spent watching the tiny child...so yeah...scrapbooking fell by the wayside.  But now I have legit free time and I can scrap to my heart's content (on the weekends and in the evenings).

For my first layout  back, I participated in a Paper Issues challenge to use a striped background, which is so far out of my vanilla comfort zone, but it was fun.  Even more fun?  I lifted this amazing layout by Cassie Box.  I still like her's better, but I love this bright, happy line from Doodlebug Design, so I'm not complaining.

Have a happy, glorious weekend!

No comments: