7.08.2018

Celebrate Card

Good morning everyone!  I hope your weekend is going nicely!

I am popping in to share a birthday card I made with the It's Your Birthday collection from Pretty Little Studio.  This collection is so cute and the card came together so quickly and easily.

I began by gluing my patterned paper to my card my base, then topped it with a vellum doily.  After that, I mounted my die cut sentiment to a strip of patterned paper and glued it down.  I covered everything with the pink star acetate and then scatted around some phrase stickers.  My finishing touch was to fussy cut a party hat from one of the cute papers and add it to the top of the first "e" in "celebrate".
Thanks for stopping in!  Have a wonderful day!

Card base: K & Company; Staples: Tim Holtz; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: