8.05.2018

Back on the Bella Team!

Hi everyone!  I am so excited to announce that I am back on the Bella Blvd Creative Team!  This team ranks as one of my all-time faves; I think it's because I love their products so darn much!  The colors and patterns are just so Kat. Lol.

To start off my new term with them, my first assignment was to create a project to celebrate National Watermelon Day.  Because I have a little watermelon princess, this was super easy for me.  I used the Oh My Stars and Faith>Fear collections, combined with a cute cut file from Paper Issues and sequins from SpeigelMom Scraps.  Here's the project:

Thanks for popping in!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps; Cut Files: Paper Issues; Date Stamp: Shimelle for American Crafts; Everything Else: Bella Blvd

No comments: