10.16.2018

First Birthday || Bella Blvd

Hi everyone! I'm here today to share a recent layout that I made with the Wish Big (Girl) collection for Bella Blvd.  This collection is so much fun and is absolutely perfect for me since Piper just turned one!

For this layout I decided to get one of my favorite photos from her one-year photo session printed in a large size.  I wanted the picture to be the main focus of the layout.  However, I sometime have a difficult time scrapping large photos, so I made sure to add a cluster of embellishments at the top of the photo.

I also used the ephemera pack to create a big title on the bottom of the layout.

I'm a big fan of how it all turned out.  This collection totally makes my girl shine!


Cardstock: Bazzill; Everything Else: Bella Blvd

No comments: