11.26.2018

Beach Trip || Pretty Little Studio

Good morning everyone!  I'm here today to share a recent layout I made with the stunning Savannah Dreams collection from Pretty Little Studio.


Even though it is Fall here, I cannot get over my Summertime vibes.  I really am a Summer girl.  And while I like wearing Fall clothes, the joy for me really only lasts a few weeks, and then I'm back to craving warm weather and beach days.  So, to help me get through the loooooong wait, I decided to scrap some photos from our recent beach trip.


I really love the papers in the collection, but this Inner Artist pattern really has my heart.  I've typically been a solid white background girl, but I am trying to branch out of my comfort zone a bit recently, and this pretty paper certainly helps.

Thanks for popping in - have a great week!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps; Alphas: American Crafts; Date Stamp: Shimelle for American Crafts; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: