7.20.2020

Monochromatic Fanatic || Paper Issues

Good morning!!  I'm popping in here today to share my layout for this month's Monochromatic Fanatic challenge over at Paper Issues.  Here is this month's board:
I'm going to be honest; I'm not a huge fan of the color red.  I've had people tell me that's very unpatriotic of me.  Lol.  It's just not my color.  However, it's easy to overcome that when I have some great scrapbooking supplies to work with.  And for this layout, I was definitely working with some good stuff: all the Elle's Studio stuff that's been added to the store recently.  Seriously.  Pretty much all of it.  I used a little bit of almost everything, including paper from all the paper packs and lots of stickers spread across multiple different sheets.  I'm such an Elle's fan girl :)
I started off by creating a grid of different red papers and mounting it on a transparent acetate sheet from Bella Blvd.  Then I mounted my photo and smattered around a ton of different sticker, labels, die cuts, etc.  Here's the final product:
I really hope you're able to play along with us this month...and don't forget, each design team member has a code that you can use to save 20% off your entire store order!  My code is KAT20. Happy scrapping! :)

No comments: