12.14.2020

Put a Bow on It || Paper Issues

Good morning, everyone!  Just popping in today to share my layout for Paper Issues' "Put a Bow on It" challenge.  

I have had this large photo of my daughter laying in my scrap nook since August but I haven't been able to do anything with it.  I knew I wanted to scrap it, but I love the photo so much and I just didn't feel I could do it justice.  Well, a few weeks ago, we lost power at our house for an entire day and there was nothing for me to do except scrap.  I didn't have many photos printed out so this one was just sitting there taunting me.  :)  I decided to go for it, but I knew I wanted to keep the design fairly simple.


I grabbed the Bella Blvd Splash Zone collection and went to town adding minimal embellishments to my photo, including a perfectly coordinating little felt bow clip, also from Bella.  Here's the final layout:



Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you're encouraged to play along with us this month.  Also, don't forget that all the design team members have a code that will save you 20% off your store purchase.  My code is KAT20 :)

No comments: