12.30.2021

Hike || Paper Issues

Hi everyone!  Have you had so much fun with finding scrappy inspiration from all the Hallmark movies challenges over at Paper Issues this month?  I have!  Today, I am here to share my last layout of the year - and this one is for the One Royal Holiday prompt.  

While it was suggested that you could use this prompt to scrap snowy photos, I decided to just scrap a really cold photo (well, cold for me by Southern California standards lol).  I wanted to scrap this photo that I took of my daughter when we were visiting Big Bear Lake for Thanksgiving.  I had used the filter on Instagram where you can put the temp and location on the photo.  As I mentioned, we are from a warm climate and almost never experience freezing weather, so I did want to get this photo documented.

Because the picture features my daughter exploring the outdoors, I decided to use the new Doodlebug Great Outdoors collection.  I think the patterns are so cute and I really love how Doodlebug is coming out with the Petite Print packs now.  They are perfect!

Here is what I whipped up:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  And don't forget - each team member has a code that you can use to save 20% off your store order.  my code is KAT20 :)



 

No comments: