9.12.2010

CS #121

Good Sunday Morning to ya! You know what Sunday mornings mean! A new sketch is posted over at Creative Scrappers, which is pretty much one of my favorite scrapping sites ever. Here is my take on the newest sketch: This layout is a little weird for me because it is totally not my style. But I think I like it...I'm still a little undecided, though. I've had that Sassafras "Amplify" paper for a while...and I really like it; I just never use it. So, I decided to branch out and just go for it. You'll have to let me know what you think... Have you scrapped outside of your normal box recently?

4 comments:

Myia Shantrice said...

Love your take on the sketch and the style!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I really like this one! Although it doesn't seem your style to you, I still see your style shining through. The messy circle and paints on the background are really fun. Amplify is one of my favorite Sassafras lines so I'm glad to see you using yours up! :)

sarah said...

i LOVE the look of this one. i think it might be my fav of yours. ;)

and yes, i hoarded my amplify for a while. i ended up using it all tho. haha.

happy tuesday!

hugs,
sarah.

Kristine said...

Kat .. fabulous job with our CS sketch 121! Thank you sooo much for participating ;-)