9.29.2010

Monochromatic challenge

Hey, all! Today it was my turn to post a challenge at Just C & S. Yay!

The challenge: scrap a layout using only one color. You can use neutral color alphas and tiny accents like bling or pearls, but try to keep everything else to different shades of the same color. For an extra challenge, use a color that you are not entirely comfortable with. Mine is purple…I love the color, but I don’t use it in scrapping a lot. Here is my layout:
Thanks for stopping by...and head over to Just C & S to play along with the day's challenge!

3 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I love the purple against the white. Great design on this!

Frances said...

Love that pic, and your layout is sooo cool!!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

You did a great job with the challenge! I don't know if I could pull off a monochromatic page. Love the photo too :)