7.20.2011

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Yes, today is my WONDERFUL Dad's birthday. I am such a Daddy's girl and I truly believe that I have the best Dad in the world. He enjoys life so much, can make me laugh until I cry and gives really good advice when I need it. Also, he is a huge supporter of my scrappy addiction. He is always checking my wishlist on Scrapbook.com and sends me fun boxes full of stuff for every occasion.

Here is a recent layout I made using one of the Sunday Sketches posted at
Studio Calico (and some of the supplies my Dad bought me for Christmas):
Happy Birthday, Dad. I love you!

Layout: Cardstock: Recollections; Patterned Paper: Making Memories; Calendar card: Jenni Bowlin Studios; Alphabet stickers: American Crafts, Lily Bee Designs; Brads: Creative Impressions, Queen & Company, Making Memories; Mist: Tattered Angels

1 comment:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad! How cute that he checks your list...I wish mine did that. And, how fitting that you made a page of your dad using stuff he gave you :)