7.02.2011

July already?!?

Can you believe that it's July already?? Where is the time going?? I'm not sure I like it moving this fast...

Oh well... :) I do have a quick layout to share..it's not really my style and it's certainly not my favorite work.
That Jenni Bowlin stamp is so awesome that I really need to find a good way to use it and make it shine on a page...so standby, you may be seeing a lot of butterflies in the near future.

Thanks for stopping by...I hope all my USA friends have a very happy and safe Fourth of July weekend.

layout: Cardstock: Recollections; Paper Flowers, Alphabet Sitckers: Girls Paperie; Stamp: Jenni Bowlin Studios; Paint: Apple Barrel; Metal Embellishments: SEI; Bling: Prima; Miscellaneous: Embroidery floss, sticker

2 comments:

Jasmine S said...

This looks great Kat. Just love that photo and the string tied around it. I have that stamp too and just love it but same, I have not used it a lot, but this is a fab idea for it. Love the blue.

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I like the stamp on the white paper. It's like you've made your own paper with it.