7.06.2014

The Studio Stamping Challenge (and Design Team Call!)

Good morning, everyone!  The Studio has a new challenge posted on its blog this morning.  This one is all about stamping.  I've never been big into stamping, although I don't really know why.  I have a fairly large stamp collection.  I decided to create a background on which to build my layout.  I use black ink along with silver, purple and blue embossing powder.  Here is my background: 
 
And here is my final project:
I've got to say, I'm not in love with it, but as I've mentioned here before, not every layout can be perfect.  And I did like my background before I added in all the other stuff.  Maybe a re-do is in order for the future!
 
Please head on over to The Studio to play along and see the other inspirational layouts from the design team!
 
And as I mentioned in the title, The Studio is currently having a design team call.  I highly recommend applying.  It is such a fun team to be a part of.  All the details can be found here and you have until 19 July to apply!
 
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Studio Calico, Tim & Beck, Paislee Press; Paper Tag, Chipboard Stars, Wood Veneer, Alphas: Studio Calico; Stamps: Studio Calico, Hero Arts for SC; Mists: Heidi Swapp, Tattered Angels, Studio Calico; Fabric Border: Pink Paislee; Paper Borders: Doodlebug Design; Embossing Powder: Recollections; Doilies: The Curtsey Boutique

No comments: