6.28.2014

Studio Calico vs. Cocoa Daisy June PL Kits

Hey, everyone!  I've been playing catch up on my Project Life today...and am back to where I need to be...yay!  That is such a wonderful feeling.  I wanted to share weeks 22 & 24 with you.
 
Week 22 was made primarily with the June Project Life kit from Studio Calico (+ a Project life add-on).  I loved the fun colors and the Kal Barteski stickers: 
 
 

Week 24 was made primarily with the June Day in the Life kit (+ add-on) from Cocoa Daisy.  Once again, I really loved the colors in this kit.  June was clearly a great month in the kit industry!  My favorite elements from this kit were the fun Simple Stories stickers. 
 
 

This one was a close one to call, but in the end, I think I liked the Cocoa Daisy kit best.  All the products just really "spoke" to me.  The bright colors totally won me over!
 
Thanks for popping in...have a happy Sunday!
 
Week 22: Page Protectors: Becky Higgins (Designs J & F); Journaling Cards: Studio Calico, Amy Tangerine; Alphas: Studio Calico, American Crafts, Jillibean Soup; Sequins: Studio Calico, Doodlebug Design; Patterned Paper, Stickers, Wood Veneers: Studio Calico; Puffy Stickers: Twine & Ink; Staples: Tim Holtz; Glitter Sticker: Heidi Swapp
 
Week 24: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design F cut down); Journaling Cards: Cocoa Daisy, Evalicious, KI Memories; Puffy Stickers, Patterned Paper: Heidi Swapp; Alphas, Stickers: Simple Stories; Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye; Staples: Tim Holtz; Wood Veneer Number: Studio Calico; Embossing Powder: Recollections

No comments: