9.07.2014

Project Life Update and a Clique Kits Challenge

Hey, everyone!  I hope you have had a wonderful weekend.  It's been very rainy and overcast here, but sometimes I like those weekends...there's an excuse to be unproductive!
 
I wanted to share a few Project Life spreads with you and let you know about the current challenge at Clique Kits.  Basically, this month's challenge is to create....anything :-).  Pretty easy, right?  If you have products from this month's sponsor, Pinkfresh Studio, then use them...if not, that's okay, too.  The winner of this month's challenge gets a goody bag full of Pinkfresh Studio awesomeness.
 
My first PL spread uses some of Pinkfresh Studio's awesome wood veneer hearts...and some of Simple Stories' DIY Collection, which can be found in the Clique Kits Simple Stories Store.  I love  that stuff...so bright and colorful!  Psst, if you see anything in the store that you like, use the code KAT10 to get a 10% discount!

My Week 35 spread features some Heidi Swapp and Becky Higgins goodness.  I had NO idea that they had teamed up to create mini kits until I was in Michael's last weekend...awesome surprise!

 
 
And thanks to my rainy weekend, I am right back to where I want to be with my 2014 Project Life!  Have a happy week!
 
Week 34: Page Protector: Becky Higgins: Design A; Patterned Paper: Basic Grey; Journaling Cards: Hello Forever, Studio Calico, Ali Edwards; Alphas: Simple Stories, Studio Calico; Labels: Simple Stories; Wood Veneer: Pinkfresh Studio, Studio Calico; Enamel Stickers: Doodlebug Design; "Documented" Tab, Flair, Plastic Diecuts: Hello Forever; Staples: Tim Holtz
 
Week 35: Page Protectors: Becky Higgins (Designs A & I); Journaling Cards: Studio Calico, Becky Higgins, Heidi Swapp; Chipboard Shapes: Studio Calico; Patterned Paper: Basic Grey; Alphas: Amy Tangerine; Stickers: Simple Stories; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Staples: Tim Holtz

1 comment:

ericarose said...

Love your PL spreads!! I really want the HS BH project life sets!! They look amazing!!