9.28.2014

The Studio || Scraplift Challenge

Hey, everyone!!
 
Today's challenge at The Studio is a really fun one! We want you scraplift a member of our design team.  All the design team ladies picked another designer to scraplift for this challenge.  I chose to scraplift the amazing Tessa Buys.  Her layout for the August Tic-Tac-Toe challenge immediately caught my eye and I knew that I wanted to lift it.  Here's her layout:

Here's my take on it:
I kept most of the elements the same (why mess with a good thing?), but did add in that thick strip of paper across the top.  I wanted to bring in a bit more color to my layout and I just really love that patterned paper and was looking for an excuse to use it.  ;-)
 
I hope you can stop on by The Studio and play along with this month's challenges!
 
Cardstock: American Crafts; Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, Fancy Pants; Alphas: Pink Paislee, Simple Stories; Diecuts: Fancy Pants, Heidi Swapp; Enamel Dots: Doodlebug Design; Wooden Stars: Studio Calico; Mist: Heidi Swap; Sewing Template: We R Memory Keepers

No comments: