1.30.2016

Lots'O Mist || Clique Kits

Good morning - happy Saturday!!

I'm on the Clique Kits blog today with my second layout made with the February kit, Hot Mess.  One of the coolest things about this month's kit is that it comes with a mini bottle of Heidi Swapp Color Shine.  Seriously, how cool is that?!?!

I was lucky enough to get the "Butter" bottle in my kit and knew that I wanted the mist to be a main focus of my layout.  I began by punching out some large circles and using them as masks on my cardstock.  I then filled in the circles with patterned paper and embellishments.

Another thing on this layout that I'm kind of proud of?  My hand-cut title!  Every time I've attempted this technique in the past, it has looked like something my two-year old niece created.  By keeping the title simple and combining it with the alphabet stickers, I think it ended up looking half-way decent!


Thanks for stopping by - enjoy the weekend!!

Cardstock: American Crafts; "Today Rocks" Label: Clique Kits; Mist, Date Stamp: Heidi Swapp; Everything Else: Crate Paper

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the title work and the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!