1.11.2016

Pretty Little Studio || Vellum Tape

Good morning, everyone!  Welcome back to the work week!  Hope you're weekend was a good one and that you were able to get a lot of creative time in!

I wanted to share a layout that I had up on the Pretty Little Studio blog last week.  My assignment was to highlight their vellum tape - and I pretty much used a whole package in my layout:

I layered the vellum tape from the Let's Go collection with die cut arrows and note flags - I really love the end result!

Thanks for stopping in!

Supplies: Cardsotck: Bazzill, Mist: Heidi Swapp; Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

3 comments:

Anna said...

Great layout Kat, love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh this is just gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Omgosh I just adore this photo and entire layout!! Thank you so much for scrapping our girls ❤️❤️