8.24.2016

Clique Kits' August Pep Rally

Hello!  Happy Pep Rally day!

How much fun is the August kit?!?!  I'm telling you, I love pretty much EVERYTHING that Fancy Pants Designs manufactures and the Millie & June collection is no exception!  So, obviously, this month's Clique Kits kit is one of my faves :o)

For my layout share today, I decided to scraplift this amazing layout by Missy Whidden.  I LOVE it and the cut file from The Cut Shoppe sooooo much.  Her layout is waaaaaay better than what mine ended up looking like, but I tried ;-)  


Here is the full line-up for the hop:


Thanks for popping in!  Have a happy week!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Die Cuts, Alphas: Fancy Pants Designs; Mists: Heidi Swapp; Doily: SpiegelMom Scraps

13 comments:

enzam said...

Love the colors!

Lore Scrap said...

So cute and beautiful!!!

macarena marquez said...

Me encantan los laberintos cuadrados

SAYDA MONICA SAGREDO MENESES said...

una figura que no habia visto, Me Gusta ! <3

Ester Herrera said...

I love these cuts... are great!!! :)

Leeann Pearce said...

Awesome page!

Marixel Rojas said...

It is really wonderful!

Milca Santana said...

I like those colors so vibrant! beautiful project

Caroli Schulz said...

Love how colorful this came out, pretty layout Kat!

Melissa Vining said...

I love your lift of Missy' layout and I love the papers that you used for the spirals! I agree, this kit is one of my favourites too!

Kim A. said...

I love all the papers and the cut file is really cute!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Love this!! Such an awesome layout!

Claudia Fuentes Osorio said...

Woww lovely proyect