8.26.2016

Love Us || Pretty Little Studio

Good morning, everyone!  I'm popping in to share a new layout that I have created with the Pretty Please Here Comes the Sun collection.  I love how versatile this collection is.  With the right mix of colors and patterns, it's easy to crate a masculine page or a feminine page or a page all about love.  Today, I opted for the love one :o)

When I saw the Hearts patterned paper, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it: fussy cut the pretty shapes, layer on some die cuts and stickers and create a very mushy layout.
pls_detail2pls_detail1
The best part about this layout was how quickly it came together.  It took me about 10 minutes to fussy cut the hearts and then another 10 to glue everything down where I wanted it.  You can't beat a 20-minute page!
20161
Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Alphas: American Crafts; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: