10.12.2016

Oakley Avenue by Pretty Little Studio

Good morning, everyone!  I am popping in to share a layout that I made with the newly released Oakley Avenue collection for Pretty Little Studio!  We just had our product swap with Just Nick Studio last week, but I had a bunch of Just Nick Cut Files that I still wanted to play with, including the fun leaves cut files that I used on today's layout.

I decided to scrap a photo of my dog, Moose, wearing his new Fall collar.  Since the Oakley Avenue collection is Fall-themed, I thought it would be perfect to combine with the leaves cut files:
201611
I also sprinkled in some sequins, some fussy cut leaves from the Leaf Love paper and some Fall Words stickers.  Kind of gives the effect of falling leaves, right?!  ;o)
detail1
detail2
Thanks so much for stopping in today!  Happy Wednesday!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps; Cut Files: Just Nick Studio; Typewriter: We R Memory Keepers; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: