10.04.2016

Pretty Little Studio - Just Nick Studio Product Swap

Good morning, everyone!  This week, Pretty Little Studio is teaming up with Just Nick Studio for a fun product swap!  My layout was up on the PLS blog yesterday and I had SO MUCH FUN making it!  

Just Nick has so many great cut files to choose from that it was a really hard decision to decide which ones to play with.  So...I picked out a few and will be sharing layouts with PLS products and the fun cut files all month long.  :)  But for my first project, I decided to go with the Doodle Daisy background.  I cut it out, backed it with different shades of Sundress Vellum from the Summer Vibes collection, and then cut it in half to frame my photo:
20167
I really love how it turned out.  I popped up the file with pop dots to add a bit more dimension.  This cut file is SO FUN and I think it pairs so nicely with the bright, vibrant colors from the Summer Vibes collection...a winning combination in my book!!
kat_pls_jns
Thanks for popping in!  Check out the PLS blog and the Just Nick Studio blog for more inspiration from both teams!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Cut File: Just Nick Studio; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Date Stamp: Shimelle for American Crafts; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: