1.16.2017

Cardmaker Magazine + Riley & Co. Blog Hop

Good morning, everyone!  Welcome to the Cardmaker Magazine + Riley & Co. blog hop!  You should have arrived here from Sharon's blog.  If you just happened upon my blog first, then head over to the Cardmaker Magazine blog hop to start the hop.

I was absolutely delighted with the fun assortment of Riley & Co. products that we received.  Since I have a few birthdays coming up soon, I decided to use some of their funny word stamps to create my cards:



I used some older patterned papers from an assortment of Bella Blvd's collections mixed with some embellishments from their newer Addison collection.  I think they mixed well and complimented the sentiments on the stamps perfectly.

I also NEED some more of Riley & Co.'s stamps...since my dog's name is Moose and they have multiple "Moose" pun stamps calling my name....

Your next stop on the hop is the lovely Terri!  Thanks for stopping by...happy hopping!

Card 1: Cardstock: DCWV; Stamp: Riley & Co.; Ink: Versamark; Embossing Powder: Recollections; Journaling Spot: Chic Tags; Patterned Paper, Tabs, Enamel Hearts: Bella Blvd

Card 2: Cardstock: DCWV; Stamp Riley & Co.; Ink: Versamark; Embossing Powder: Recollections; Staples: Tim Holtz; Journaling Spot: Chic Tags; Buttons: Studio Calico; Patterned Paper, Tabs: Bella Blvd

15 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!

Brooke said...

Cute cards!

Katie Skiff said...

These are so bright and cheery!!

Unknown said...

Bright and fun! Thanks for using Riley and Funny Bones. :)

Sharon Smith said...

Lovely bright happy cards :)

MiamiKel said...

How fun! Birthdays will rock with these two cuties!

Rebecca Keppel said...

These are so fun!!!

TLady said...

VERY COLORFUL & I LOOOOOVE the Funny Bone Sentiments! SUPER JOB!!!!!! ;)

Barb said...

Wow-these sure are cute cards!

Sue D said...

Very fun and colorful card designs.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love the bright colors- and I love Pink : ) Great cards!

HeatherB said...

Glad you loved playing with Riley stamps. These are great. I love that you've placed them "off the square". Lots of little details too.

Melissa said...

Love the bright, cheerful colors. Super cute!

Imke said...

Fabulous cards- i totally like the fun and bright colors !!

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love the papers!