1.12.2017

Paper Issues' January Pawsitively Pets Challenge

Hello, all!  I am here with a fun challenge for you!  Paper Issues does a series of challenges every month and one of them is called Pawsitively Pets!  Every month there is a different set of criteria for scrapping those wonderful furbabies in your life (or lizards, snakes, etc!).  This month's challenge is a simple one: A layout about an animal in your life with 3 or more papers (patterned paper and/or cardstock), 3 or more embellishments, and 3 or more enamel dots, puffy circles, etc.

Easy enough, right?  I used Bella Blvd's Alex collection for this one and whipped up this page:

You know I couldn't skip a challenge where I get to scrap my Moose Dog!  :)

I hope you can play along!...And if you see any goodies in the store that you'd like to snag, including the Alex collection, make sure to use code KAT20 at checkout and you'll save 20% off your purchase!

No comments: