5.13.2017

A Few More NSD Challenge Layouts

Good morning everyone!  I wanted to pop in and share a few additional layouts that I made last weekend for some NSD challenges.

The first one was for a Felicity Jane challenge - use blue, stripes and stamping.  I'm so in love with my Felicity Jane kits and I really love how this one turned out.  I roughly lifted a layout from Annelie Maddock to create this one:

The second one was a combined challenge - a sketch challenge from Paper Issues and another challenge from Hip Kit Club to use pink and fussy-cut florals.  I used some of my Bella Blvd stash to create this one:

I couldn't participate in as many challenges as I wanted to last weekend because I had to write a paper for grad school (yuck), but I am happy with what I was able to whip up!

Thanks for stopping in!

Layout 1: Cardstock: Bazzill; Everything Else: Felicity Jane

Layout 2: Cardstock: Bazzill; Chipboard Word: Dear Lizzy for American Crafts; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Vellum Hearts: 7Paper; Everything Else: Bella Blvd

No comments: