5.08.2017

Project Life || January 2017

Good morning everyone!  I wanted to pop in and share a Project Life spread that I had on the Pretty Little Studio blog this past weekend.
As you are aware, I have been participating in #the100dayproject and it has gotten me back on track and is helping me catch up on all my missing PL spreads.
  
I decided to use the Ain't Life Grand collection for the majority of this spread and I love how bright and colorful it all turned out.  I really wanted to use happy colors to highlight the happy news that we got in January - that we are expecting our first child!  :)
Here's a look at the whole spread:
And a closer look at each individual side:
Thanks so much for stopping in!!

Page Protectors: Becky Higgins (Designs A & F); Striped Chipboard Alphas: Pebbles; Enamel Stars and Dots, Tab, "Loving" Sticker: Bella Blvd; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: