8.13.2017

2 More Sketchy August Layouts + A Color Cast Designs Project

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!  I am popping in to share 2 more layouts that I made for my Sketchy August challenge.  The first one was based off this sketch by Par Victor

I used the Summer kit from Felicity Jane to pull it all together:

The second layout was a layout I made for Color Cast Designs and I used this sketch from Citrus Twist Kits:

I used the Sweet Treat set from CCD and the July kit from Hip Kit Club to create this one:

3 layouts down, 7 more to go!!  :)

Layout 1: Cardstock: Bazzill; Sequins, Doily: SpiegelMom Scraps; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Cork Chevrons: Studio Calico; Date Stamp: Shimelle for American Crafts; Everything Else: Felicity Jane

Layout 2: Cardstock: Bazill; Wood Veneer: Hip Kit Club, Color Cast Designs; Acrylic Embellishment: Color Cast Designs; Patterned Paper, Journaling Card: Hip Kit Club; Washi Tape: Simple Stories; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Brads, Chipboard: Echo Park; "Hey Hey" Card: Amy Tangerine for American Crafts

No comments: