8.28.2017

Extraordinary || Pretty Little Studio

Good morning everyone!!  I'm popping in to share my most recent layout created for Pretty Little Studio (and the last layout I made before Piper arrived!).  I'm so excited to finally play with the new Tales & Dreams collection.  The colors and patterns are fanciful and fun and just looking through the collection makes me happy!

For today's layout, I found this great sketch from PageMaps and decided to use it as the basis for my inspiration:


And here's how they both came together:

I almost never hand-stitch on my layouts, but I think this sketch called for it and I love that the thread I had matched the lavender in the collection so perfectly.

Thanks for stopping in - enjoy your day!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps; Date Stamp: Shimelle for American Crafts; Thread: Unknown; Typewriter: We R Memory Keepers; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: