1.08.2019

January Tic Tac Toe Challenge || Paper Issues

Good morning everyone!  Just stopping in here today to share my take on this month's Tic Tac Toe challenge over at Paper Issues.  Here is the inspiring board:

For my layout, I decided to choose a diagonal row: journaling, pink and 2 photos.  I also used the beautiful Shine On collection by Amy Tangerine, which you can still find a little bit of in the store.

My layout came together fairly quickly.  I made some large banner pieces from my scraps and just started layering.  I like how the layout turned out, which is good, because these are some of my favorite photos of my daughter :)

Thanks so much for popping in!  I hope you can play along with this challenge and if you are inspired to purchase something from the store, use code KAT20 to save 20%!
Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Date Stamp: Shimelle for American Crafts; Staples: Tim Holtz; Everything Else: Amy Tangerine for American Crafts

No comments: