And since one of my goals for this year was to create 100 layouts that I am satisfied with, I couldn't leave my layout as it was. So, I went back and made a few edits. Even though I love those awesome Sassafras flowers, they weren't working well with what I had already done. The tag was all wrong and the ribbon I used looked terrible. So, I changed my flowers around, I used a new tag, with some twine instead of ribbon, stuck on some buttons and even added a few tears to the background paper to make it flow better. Here is what I came up with:
I am much more pleased with this final product, although it's still not perfect. Anyways, this second layout is the one I am submitting to The Pink Ninjas' current challenge. The challenge was to use a black and white photograph, scrap about a New Year's resolution and use pink alphas on the layout.
Until next time, happy kraftin'!